Yes you are a hair stylist and styling hair is what you do best! But...running your business should also be one of the things that you also do best! As an avid reader and #bankingbeauty there are a few books that have help me along the way.
The following books have helped me in areas such as business development, branding, ways to work smarter and showed me how to take my career around the world!
I highly recommend reading the following books. Some were written just for hair stylist while others are business based. Combined they will assist you in creating, maintaining and flourishing in your beauty business.
Million Dollar Stylist by Marquetta Breslin
2. Fully Booked: The Hair Stylist's Guide to Building a Client Attraction System by Marquetta Breslin
3. It's Not Really About the Hair: The Honest Truth About Life, Love, and the Business of Beauty by Tabatha Coffey
4. Lean In Sheryl Sandberg
5. Girl Boss By Sophia Amoruso
6. Travel Notice: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Traveling Hair Stylist By Damali Fils
7. Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life by Barbara Stanny